HOURS: Full Time
START DATE: After 1 August 2022
Who we are:
Direct Couriers is a privately-owned business that has been offering courier and warehousing solutions for over 38 years. Our business is based around family values. When you join the team, you join the family. We are looking for a committed team player who is ready to learn and grow with the company. We currently operate Australia wide and are looking for a full-time experienced Account Manager to join our Melbourne Courier and Taxi Truck Sales team.
Working closely with the Sales team you will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with an existing customer base to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Experience / skills and attributes:
To be successful, the Account Manager will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure contractual obligations are being met and client expectations are being exceeded
- Manage our clients service issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Review accounts to ensure maximum profitability, identify and action additional growth opportunities with existing accounts
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders to develop business plans and strategies
The right person MUST have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Experience within the transport industry (ideally courier and taxi truck)
- At least 3 years Account Management experience
- A current drivers licence and own vehicle
- Attention to detail
If you are interested:
Please submit your resume detailing your Transport Account Management experience. Only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Please note: Recruitment agencies and previous applicants need not enquire.