ISO 9001 Accreditation
Direct Couriers is proud of our achievement in being awarded the coveted ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Accreditation from Global-Mark.
The ISO 9001 Accreditation demonstrates our commitment to provide industry leading customer service and continuous quality improvements.
While we've always been committed to quality in our services, this accreditation ensures a more productive environment in identification and resolution of quality issues. Our continuous auditing and assessments of our quality management systems will ensure our customers (and their needs) are always at the forefront of everything we do.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for quality management systems developed by the international organization for standards (ISO). This standard emphasizes a focus on each customers' needs and satisfaction requirements, as well as internal managerial overview and a continual process of review and improvement.
All offices in Australia and New Zealand have achieved the ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
Scope of the Quality Management System:
The Management System scope outlines Direct Couriers' Quality Management System, which has been established in line with: • ISO9001:2015 –Section 4.3. The functions and processes of the Quality Management System are applicable to all aspects of Direct Couriers' operations, including those conducted by subcontractors on our behalf. The scope of the Quality Management System covers all of Direct Couriers' current business operations, namely:
- Collection and delivery of packages/cargo in metro (local), intra- and inter-State as well as international
- Operation of our fleet of vehicles in metro (local), intra- and inter-State operations.
Exclusions: The following elements (of ISO9001:2015) are not included in our ISO scope:
- Any reference to products
- Any reference to design
- Any reference to our warehousing services
Direct Couriers strives to consistently provide services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers. We are also committed to ensuring our clients regard us as easy to access and flexible to their changing needs.
The Key Principles Underpinning our Quality Policy are:
- Making every effort to service our customers' delivery requirements while complying with the statutory and regulatory obligations related to the service being offered
- Continual monitoring and reporting of all agreed service quality and performance indicators
- Recognition of individuals who demonstrate excellence or innovation in service delivery.
We maintain and continuously improve on our Quality Management System that complies with the requirements of the International ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Our Quality Objectives are to:
- Consistently and efficiently deliver services to our customers that comply with their specifications and relevant standards
- Respond and resolve queries from our customers, employees, contractors, suppliers and other parties promptly and in a friendly manner
- Give our clients the utmost confidence in our ability to meet their needs.
To achieve these objectives, we shall act to:
- Ensure high levels of top management and staff involvement in all operational aspects
- Continuously engage all interested parties in meaningful consultation and communication
- Measure our performance and use this information for the continual improvement of our services and integrated management system
- Analyse risks and review opportunities to improve our business
- Be honest, open, trustworthy and accountable for our actions.
Our Quality Policy is applicable to our directors, employees, sub-contractor delivery drivers, any person or organisation that represents us and all suppliers in the conduct of their activities acting on our company behalf.
This policy expresses the ongoing commitment by Direct Couriers management and staff to understand, regularly review, and continually implement these actions. Our certification expires on 17 June 2024.ISO Certificate